Friday, April 19, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (68)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Book Worms Avenue
Words Fueled By Love

Q: If you could hang out with any living author, who would it be and what would you do?

There are so many that I would love to hang out with, but my number one is definitely JK Rowling!  I admire this woman so much for her talent, her poise, and her intellect.  I don't really care what we do...I just want to listen to her talk.  Once I got over the initial shyness and adoration, I probably will end up bombarding her with questions about the Harry Potter series, her writing process with these books, and if she has any thoughts to what Harry, Ron, Hermione, etc. end up doing in the future.

Some other authors I would like to hang out with are John Green, Larissa Ione, Julia Quinn, and Molly Harper.

*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', GFC, LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

17 comments:

  1. Love J.K. Rowling and would probably bombard her with questions too if I ever met her lol

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel you. Even though the series ended. I didn't feel like their stories ended.

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was close to putting J.K. down, but I want for John in the end - I'm head over heels in love with his work, and I want to pick his brain!

    New follower :D

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog name caught my eye and I am glad I stopped in! I am a new follower and I look forward to your posts!

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/chameleonreads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe one day she'll come across this here blog post and invite you over for tea?
    You never know!

    I'm an old follower (via GFC)! You can find my FF > here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a BIG YES to this answer ♥ She was my pick too, I'd probably be super shy like you said but once I got over my awkwardness, I'd be asking her all kinds of HP questions. She just seems so brilliant to be around :D

    Fab answer, thanks for sharing & have a great week end!!
    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  7. J.K Rowling would be amazing! New follower, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another JK fan here! Although I still haven't read her latest - I'm looking forward to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of JK Rowling posts out there! I think it would be interesting to meet her, but she isn't my #1 author to meet :)

    New follower via Linky!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JK would be a fun person to meet! I'd love to see her castle.

    Old follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. JK Rowling is SUPER popular but that's because her books is one of the best series most people in the YA genre have ever read.

    -New GFC Follower
    My FF :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree - JK Rowling would be too cool for school to hang out with!

    New follower by email & Bloglovin & GFC :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do love Julia Quinn and JK Rowling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. JK Rowling is also on my list this week along with many others, can you believe I actually forgot about her and just edited my post to add her. I know total crime for a reader to forget one of her favourite Authors LOL

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  15. She would be great to talk to. I too have so many questions for her about the series. Thanks for visiting my FFF.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to hang out with JK Rowling!
    I'm an old follower :)
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.