Friday, April 12, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (67)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Dear Restless Reader
Mab is Mab
 

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

I've never been to any conventions so the easy answer would be all of them!  But, I think my personal preferences would be ALA and Romantic Times.  I recently got my library degree so I'm hoping when I get my first real librarian job I will be able to attend ALA.  And I want to go to RT because romance is my main reading love and I would be so excited to meet all those great authors.  Plus it always sounds so fun when I read author/reader comments about it.

*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', GFC, LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed RT last year and there are so many Romance authors there. Plus they have the cover models and such so it's interesting. I was harrassed by some pirate guy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off congrats on your library degree that's really awesome! Secondly I've also never attended any book conventions or events but I am hoping to go to some this year! Great FF :)

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    New GFC Follower & GR Friend!!

    My FF HERE.

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your degree! I hope you'll find a great job very soon. The convention I'd most like to go to is BEA - it's in NYC, and there are both author and blogger panels there.

    I'm an old GFC, Linky and Bloglovin' follower. Wishing you a fantastic weekend.

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.