Friday, April 5, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (66)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Book Cupid
Book Worm in Love 


 
Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate?  Did you end up hating it or loving it?  Or would you never do that?


I can't think of any books that I read even though I thought I would hate them.  I read for entertainment purposes and I try not to waste time on books I don't think I will like.  That being said, there have been books that I've read that I was not sure what I was going to enjoy.  Some that came to the top of my head are:
    Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Cut & Run (Cut & Run #1)
  • Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux -- I'm not a huge fan of romantic suspense, but my love of m/m romance and all the recommendations from bloggers I respect made me try this series.  And I am so glad I did because it is amazing!

  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis -- I enjoy the dystopian genre, but wasn't sure about this book because of the science fiction angle which I wasn't a fan of.  Now, I am a huge sci-fi geek thanks to this book.

*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', GFC, LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

6 comments:

  1. I am hesitant to read Across the Universe because of the sci-fi space angle too. Though, now that I see you love it I might have to read it!
    New GFC Follower!
    My FF
    Krista @ Breathe In BooKs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Across the Universe because I don't like dystopians or science fiction. But I've heard such good things, I should give it a try. I ended up loving Cinder and Scarlet, and I never saw that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cut and Run series!! Yes! Ty&Zane <3
    Have you read the newest, Touch & Geaux? It was AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just starting Touch & Geaux this morning and am so excited! I love these guys!

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.