Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (49): "How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) come True" by Sarah Strohmeyer




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 









How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True

HOW ZOE MADE HER DREAMS (MOSTLY) COME TRUE
by Sarah Strohmeyer

Expected Publication: April 23, 2013
Young Adult -- Contemporary 

From Sarah Strohmeyer, author of SMART GIRLS GET WHAT THEY WANT, comes this romantic comedy about one girl's summer job from hell. Think Devil Wears Prada set in Disney World.

When cousins Zoe and Jess land summer internships at the Fairyland Kingdom theme park, they are sure they've hit the jackpot. With perks like hot Abercrombie-like Prince Charmings and a chance to win the coveted $25,000 Dream & Do grant, what more could a girl want?

Once Zoe arrives, however, she's assigned to serve "The Queen"-Fairyland's boss from hell. From spoon-feeding her evil lapdog caviar, to fetching midnight sleeping tonics, Zoe fears she might not have what it takes to survive the summer, much less win the money.

Soon backstabbing interns, a runaway Cinderella, and cutthroat competition make Zoe's job more like a nightmare than a fairy tale. What will happen when Zoe is forced to choose between serving The Queen and saving the prince of her dreams?

WHY I'M WAITING: This one just sounds so darn cute!  I love Devil Wears Prada and that type of story being set in a Disney World-type theme park just makes even more enticing.   

6 comments:

  1. This does sound cute! Good pick.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so cute! I'll have to chec it out! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this one! The Devil Wears Prada in Disney World? YES! Haha, I'm way too enthusiastic about this ;) Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun story!!! Nice pick for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun! I definitely will be picking this one up when it is released!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Devil Wears Prada in Disney World? How brilliant is that?! Haha, sooo cute. This one is new to me so thanks for putting it on my radar! Can't wait to read some early reviews for it. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.