Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (48): "Heart of Obsidian" by Nalini Singh




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 








Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling, #12)

HEART OF OBSIDIAN
(PSY-CHANGELING #12)
by Nalini Singh

Expected Publication: June 4, 2013
Paranormal Romance 

A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred.

A woman whose very existence has been erased.

A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself.

A deadly price that must be paid.

The day of reckoning is here.

From “the alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) comes the most highly anticipated novel of her career—one that blurs the line between madness and genius, between subjugation and liberation, between the living and the dead.


WHY I'M WAITING: I love the Psy-Changeling series with its complex futuristic worldbuilding and well-developed characters.  This is the book that I think all PC fans have been waiting for!  It is the reveal of the identity of the mysterious Ghost which is such a secret that they won't even reveal it in the book summary.  I, and others, have so many ideas that I just can't wait to see how far off I really am. 






4 comments:

  1. Oh great choice! I have four PC books to read before I catch up completely so hopefully can read this one the day I get it!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series and even though I'm behind....I've already ordered this book....lol

    Here's my Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series should have been on my top ten yesterday. I've heard good things about this series, but I haven't picked it up yet. Sigh, I have a lot of catching up to do.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Pick!!! I just love this series, so I can hardly wait to read this!!!

    Here Is Mine

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.