|Sponsored by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.|
1. Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11) by JR Ward (paranormal romance)
Only two more weeks! I cannot wait especially because JR Ward is torturing me by posting random quotes on her Facebook page!
2. Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove #4) by Tessa Dare (historical romance)
I love romances that span class lines and the fact that Ms. Dare is doing it is just icing on the cake.
3. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (YA contemporary)
I haven't read Smith's debut, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, but I have been attracted to this book's blurb since I first saw it. Love books about celebrities and "normal" people!
4. Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run #8) by Abigail Roux (male/male romance)
Another series that I adore! I am eager to see how Ty and Zane react to all the revelations from the last book plus it takes place in New Orleans!
5. Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YA paranormal)
The tortuous cliffhanger at the end of Deity made this a must-read for me. I am trying to wait until closer to the release date to read the in-between novella so I can be ready to go!
Honorable Mentions: Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins, Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster, Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
Been On My TBR Shelf for Too Long
1. Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo (YA urban fantasy)
I have seen so many fantastic reviews for this that I must read it soon!
2. Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force (contemporary romance)
I have had this football romance on my TBR shelf for over two years and I really need to read it.
3. Timeless (Timeless #1) by Alexandra Monir (YA time travel)
I was drawn in by the beautiful cover, but haven't been able to motivate myself to open it up. My plan is to do that in the next few months.
4. Gabriel's Ghost (Dock Five #1) by Linnea Sinclair (science fiction romance)
I fell in love with Sinclair's writing when I read Games of Command that I bought four of her other novels...and haven't read any of them. This is the first in a series so I'm hoping it will inspire me to get going on the others.
5. Breathless by Laura Lee Guhrke (historical romance)
I love Guhrke's historicals and I was on the waiting list for Breathless for about a year before it became available on Paperback swap. I was so excited, but then got distracted by other books so I am going to read it this year if it kills me!
Honorable Mentions: Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, Magic Bites