Saturday, March 30, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES and IN MY MAILBOX: March 2013


STSmall_thumb[2][2]  
Two great features where bloggers can share what books they received during the week.  I don't always get enough books to warrant a weekly post so I am going to participate in these two memes at the end of every month.


BOUGHT
Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11)  Wild Invitation (Psy-Changeling 0.5, 3.5, 9.5, 10.5)  Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2)  Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)  Flirting with Maybe  The Asylum Interviews: Trixie (The Asylum Tales, #0.6)  Reckoning (Night Huntress, #0.5)
Lover At Last by JR Ward
Wild Invitation by Nalini Singh
Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Wait for You by J. Lynn
Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins
The Asylum Interviews: Trixie by Jocelynn Drake
Reckoning by Jeaniene Frost

RECEIVED FROM LIBRARY
Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1)  Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)  When She Said I Do (Worthington, #1)  When She Was Wicked (Honeycote, #1)
Venom by Fiona Paul
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
When She Said I Do by Celeste Bradley
When She Was Wicked by Anne Barton

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW
A Woman Entangled (Blackshear Family, #3)  Take It Off (Market Garden, #2)  If It Flies (Market Garden, #3)  City Mouse (Country Mouse, #2)
A Woman Entangled by Cecilia Grant
Take It Off by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov
If It Flies by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov
City Mouse by Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov

4 comments:

  1. Loved Wait For You, Unravel Me, and Venom! I really want to read Flirting With Maybe and Hopeless! Enjoy!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer so many fantastic books. I'm yet to read any books by Jennifer Armentrout but I heard she's got fantastic books. I've also heard that Hopeless is really good.

    I'm nearly finished with Venom by Fiona Paul and Tahereh Mafi…I just need to get my books signed by her LOL

    My

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those steamy books! I haven't read a romance in a while, but I'm starting to consider reading them again. I have Venom on my shelf to read (one of these days). Hope all your books are awesome!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
  4. First - YAY for Wait for You! I hope you like it. I think JLA is great. And second, I have been hearing amazing things about Colleen Hoover and Hopeless lately. I definitely need to check Hoover's books out. Hope you enjoy all you goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.