Friday, March 1, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (62)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Kathryn's Inbox
Megz Madd Readz 

Q: Confess your blogger sins!  Is there anything you did as a newbie blogger that made you go "oops" as you gained more experience?

I can't think of too many things that I would count as blogger "sins", but there are things that I would change if I could do it all again.  I would definitely have written more reviews at the beginning...I was a little inconsistent for the first three months.  I also would be much more selective about the books that I accepted for review. 


*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely did the same thing. If I could go back, I would write reviews consistently and build up my blog from the beginning. Because I didn't, it's seriously felt like an uphill battle haha.

    Old follower! Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have written much more reviews in the begining to.
    Old follwoer
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-23-feature-friday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started 3 weeks ago and I'm realizing im spending more time "fixing my blog then actually reading and writing reviews

    MY FF is http://love2readalways.blogspot.com/

    BTW Larissa Ione Demonicas series and The LOD...LOVE THEM ALL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even now I'm not real consistent with reviews, but I'd definitely be more choosey about books I accept too. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. There are times when I wish I could turn back the clock and would have done more when I first started. I felt like I had no clue on how to do certain things. Thanks for visiting my place. So I thought I would return the favor. Hope you are having a great weekend so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind of wish I had compiled reviews before I officially started blogging. Having a little stock pile of reviews would have been a good thing. I've managed to stock pile some now, but it wouldn't take much to run through them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been blogging for about two months, and "keep reviewing" is the mantra I've been hearing! I post reviews about three times a week. I think you are a fabulous blogger! :)

    New GFC follower!

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also want to reverse time and change all my mistakes ;P

    new GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday.html#links

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.