Saturday, February 9, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (2) and IN MY MAILBOX (5)


STSmall_thumb[2][2]  
Two great features where bloggers can share what books they received during the week.


Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)  Prodigy (Legend, #2)  One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2)
Seducing The Single Lady  A Secret in Her Kiss  New Life

~PURCHASED~
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu (YA dystopian)
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (Rules of Scoundrels #2) by Sarah MacLean (historical romance)
Seducing the Single Lady by Maya Rodale (historical romance)
A Secret in Her Kiss by Anna Randol (historical romance)
New Life by Bonnie Dee (contemporary romance)


Dirty Laundry (Tucker Springs, #3)  Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts, #1)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Dirty Laundry (Tucker Springs #3) by Heidi Cullinan (male/male romance)
Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts #1) by Kele Moon (contemporary romance)

Queen of the Dead (The Ghost and the Goth, #2)

~BORROWED FROM LIBRARY~
The Queen of the Dead (Ghost and the Goth #2) by Stacey Kade (YA paranormal)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Prodigy, I've been hearing rave reviews all over the place so I can't wait to read it for myself.
    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Happy Reading! TheBookFaerie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Queen of the dead. I love that series. I need to pick up the last book and read it. Woot for Scarlet!! :) Great haul!!
    Jenna

    Katrina & Jenna’s StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting to read Scarlet and Prodigy and I've been recommended to The Queen of the Dead...great books!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading Cinder and really liked, and I can't wait to read Scarlet. Hope you like all your new books :)
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Scarlet and Prodigy. I need to pick up both the first novels first. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Scarlet! Such a great book. I really want to read some things by Sarah MacLean. I've heard really wonderful things about her books, but I just haven't gotten to it yet.

    Anyway, enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.