Friday, February 15, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (60)

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
The LUVNV
Ginger Reads 

Q: Write a letter to your favorite character.


Dear Hermione, 

Can we hang out?  I'm willing to do practically anything you want from studying to protesting for house elf rights.  Just a few tidbits to keep in mind for the future: be careful about which hair you pull from Millicent Bulstrode before drinking the Polyjuice Potion and be patient with Ron.  Remember he has the emotional range of a teaspoon, but he does love you!

Best Wishes, 
Jennifer




Dear Bones, 

I am obsessed with you!  I would want to steal you for myself if your wife wasn't so scary and awesome in her own right.  Just stay as sexy and bad-ass as you are and don't ever pull a stunt like you did in At Grave's End again.  My heart can't take it!

Best Wishes, 
Jennifer  




*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

9 comments:

  1. I didn't do this meme but I'm enjoying all reading the letters everyone has written. And I would say the same thing to Hermoine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful letter & great choice on Hermoine ♥ I definitely agree with everything you told her & your comment on Ron made me gigggle! As for Bones well the Night Huntress series has been on my reading list for far too long & I recently got my hands on book 1 - planning on reading it soon :D Thanks for sharing both.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hermione too. I love every square-inch of her lovely brain!
    Thanks for being awesome.

    I'm your new follower! You can stalk me over here > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com
    My FF is right here > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermione is awesome and makes every bright young girl out there look cool :) Thanks for stopping by. Following you via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the two you chose....Hermione is just so loveable. And Bones is so sexy and hot you can't help but want him for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome letters! Hermoine is simply amazing. I haven't read At Grave's End, but you've made me curious. I've add it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog earlier. ♥♥♥

    Raina @ The LUV'NV — one of this week's feature blogs.
    (New follower via GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would protest for Elfs rights with Hermione too :)! LD

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apρгeciate the recommendatіon.
    Lеt me trу it οut.

    my web-site ... weight loss plan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ηello, I think уour blog might bе having
    bгowser cоmρatibility іssues.
    When I looκ at уouг wеbsitе in Chrome,
    іt lοoκs fіnе but when oρening
    іn Internet Eхploreг,
    it has some overlaррing. I just wanted to givе you a quick
    headѕ up! Otheг then that, awesome blog!


    Here iѕ my weblog: diet plans fo

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.