Friday, February 1, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (59): Waking Up in Your Favorite Book

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Consuming Worlds
Take Me Away 

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

It is hard to pick just one favorite book so I shall answer for my top three.  For Harry Potter, the first thing I would do is go to Hogwarts, get a broom, and go play Quidditch with the Gryffindor team.  If I woke up in the land of Jane Austen's Persuasion, I would go shopping in Bath, go to a ball, and figure out a way to make Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth get back together.  And, finally, for the Night Huntress series, I would try to figure out a way to jump Bones while still retaining Cat for my best friend.  Definitely don't want to get on that woman's bad side!


*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

3 comments:

  1. So play first, mend hearts next, and then steal Mr. Hottie. Good plan. New GFC follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to Hogwarts would just be the most amazing thing. Seriously. Although I would pass on playing Quidditch. But I would be happy to be a spectator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh LOL I love your answer about the Night Huntress series! I don't think Cat would take kindly to that, though, she'd probably just kill both of you and deal with her pain later :P But I agree, Bones is wonderful, and who wouldn't want to jump his bones?

    Thanks for stopping by my my FF post earlier. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.