|Sponsored by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.|
~Frustrating because they act in ways that I dislike, but I do still like them as characters...
1. Xhex -- Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward
- Stop being so whiny and accept the fact that John Matthew loves you despite the whole Sympath thing!
- Stop taking everything that Mr. Wickham says as the whole truth and give your sisters a break every once and awhile.
- Stop being oblivious to Penelope's love for you and stop sitting around whining about not having anything productive to do.
- Stop running off and getting yourself into unnecessary danger.
- Stop acting like such an non-trusting jerk and blaming Emmaline for something she had nothing to do with.
6. Cho Chang -- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- Stop being such a crybaby and learn how to save yourself for once.
- Learn how to live life without a man, no matter how pretty he is.
- Get over yourself and stop being such a spoiled brat.
- Stop being so wishy-washy about whether you trust Sundown or not.
10. All the too stupid to live (TSTL) characters in romance novels.
- Just stop...I can't say anything more.