Valor by Taylor Longford
- YA paranormal with gargoyles!
- Contemporary romance. Reuniting childhood sweethearts. I gave it 4 stars.
- Erotica with a side of romantic suspense. Very popular with my Goodreads friends.
- Paranormal romance with dragons. Apparently includes a virgin and tortured hero.
- Paranormal/horror romance. I gave it 4.5 stars.
- Historical/erotica novella with a nude portrait and a rebellious widow.
- Historical romance with a hero bent on ruining the heroine's reputation. I gave it 3 stars, but enjoyed the later books in the trilogy much more.
- Historical romance full of mistaken identity, highwaymen, and a heroine who always seems to get into trouble.
$0.99Destined by Jessie Harrell
- YA retelling of Psyche and Eros.
- YA paranormal romance. Involves vampires and a love triangle.
- Historical romance with mistaken identity and love between a guardian and his ward.
- Historical romance with childhood friends. A very popular author in this genre.
- Baseball-set contemporary romance. Has multiple love stories at one time. I gave it 3 stars.
- Contemporary romance with a community center director and a bad boy contractor.
- Contemporary erotica with a repressed hero and a heroine who owns a dirty bookshop.
Most Improper Miss Sophie Valentine by Jayne Fresina
- Historical romance with a heroine who places an ad for a husband.
- Historical romance where the heroine impersonates her runaway sister at a wedding.
- Contemporary romance. Involves a slightly crazy single mom and a police officer.
- Contemporary romance with a heroine who returns to her hometown and meets up with the bad boy she left behind.
- Contemporary romance with a heroine who is obsessed with Pride and Prejudice and goes to a Jane Austen-themed resort. Movie adaptation is coming out sometime this year.
- Erotica with two tortured characters who use voyeurism to learn how to trust one another. I gave it 3.5 stars.
Abandon by Meg Cabot
- YA retelling of the Hades and Persephone myth.
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
- New adult contemporary with a Cinderella-like plot and some unexpected twists.
- Contemporary romance between a glass artist and a vineyard owner.