Friday, January 4, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (55): New Year's Resolutions-Blogging Style

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Lost in Thought
Galavanting Girl Books 

Q: What New Year's blogging and writing resolutions have you placed on yourself?

I have quite a few resolutions this year:

1. To comment more on the blogs I visit.
I visit many blogs during the day, but have been less than successful about commenting on what I see.  I know how much I love seeing new comments that I should do the same for others.

2. To write more reviews and write them faster.
I seem to go in spurts of how efficient I am with my reviews, but I hope to change that.  This year I also resolve to write at least a Goodreads review for every book I read even if it is a few sentences.

3. To decrease the size of my TBR shelf.
This is for my paper books only.  I hope to do this through my personal challenge, Project TBR.

*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

8 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! I'm working on my TBR pile this year too, but didn't join any official challenges as I'm trying to do it on my own.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree on all fronts. Some many good books not enough time! Commenting more is big as well.

    New Follower via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to comment more too! :P
    good luck, new follower! :D
    #ff :http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck with ur resolutions!!

    Old GFC follower :)
    Follow me back below and also check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! New follower through FF, here is my FF post here: http://www.glamourglory.com/2013/01/follow-friday.html
    My ny's goals here:http://www.glamourglory.com/2013/01/my-new-years-goals.html

    -Reyna
    Follow me @glamourglory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great F&F. New Follower! Check out my Feature & Follow.

    Good luck with your resolutions! 2 novels is ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEW Follower!!

    I need to comment more on other blogs as well. I visit many but never leave comments which is odd because I would love comments. You get what you put in right! Good luck with your resolutions.

    Visit my blog and follow me back!

    Heather @ YA Fantasy Book Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of those are things I'm working on too! I've already started commenting more.

    Thanks for stopping by! Follower!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.