Friday, January 11, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (56): Supernatural Creatures in Real Life

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Haunted Orchid
Never Too Fond of Books


Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to exist in real life, what would it be and why?


A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)
Personally I would love to be a witch like Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) or Diana Bishop (A Discovery of Witches).  I've always wanted superpowers of some type and witches are the best way to get that.  I like reading about all the other supernaturals, but I'm not sure I would want to transform into a wolf, drink blood, etc.  As a human, I think witches/warlocks would be the only supernaturals I would like to exist since they seem the least violent...usually.







*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

5 comments:

  1. Good answer but I read about some pretty violent witches so I stay away from them just in case :)

    Old follower
    MyFF@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I would love to be like Hermione!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witches are a good choice! I'm a new follower, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to hang out with good witches, but there's always the danger of evil witches practicing black magic. Think I'll stick to reading about them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer ^^ I just started following you! Here's my blog if you wanna check it out: http://bookbunnysreviews.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.