Friday, December 28, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (54)

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Bookworms Avenue
The Book Asylum

Q: What book do you think everyone should read, if you could gift the entire population with one book?



It isn't very creative and is kinda cheating, but there is no other answer, for me, than the Harry Potter series.  I'm sure it will be very popular today, but that is for good reason.  While I was a big reader pre-HP, that series completely changed my outlook on books and their purpose in my life.  Harry Potter changed an entire generation and, for that reason alone, I believe it should be read by everyone so they can truly understand how special it really is.


*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, the HP series needs to be read by everyone :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/follow-friday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is super amazing. I've seen it on a lot of FF so that just proves my point. ;)
    I'm an old follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those people who actually needs to, you know, start reading the HP saga...

    I'm already following you via linky, you can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.