Friday, December 21, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (53)

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This Week's Feature Blogs:
JC's Book Haven
Lite Rate Ture 
 

Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?

I've learned so much in the almost two years I've been a blogger.  I knew that ARC's existed, but never really knew much about them and that normal everyday people could have a chance to read them.  I learned about all the marketing that goes into a book's publication even a self-published book such as blog tours and social media advertisting.


*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly, I thought ARCs were only for professional reviewers! Great answer!

    Here's what my fellow blogger Janhvi has to say in The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday post.

    New follower here! :D

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned most of what I know by publishing myself, but it was a steep learning curve, that's for sure. I'm still baffled by a lot of it to be honest, but getting out there and doing it yourself is one way to learn things in a hurry.

    Old Follow via GFC, new follower via Linky

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.