Friday, December 7, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (51)

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Bookworm Brandee
Writer's Block

Q: Activity!  Who do you want to be, if you could choose any character from a book?  What do you think the character looks like and what do you have in common?


I have two heroines I would love to be and I can't pick just one so I'm cheating...again.  I would love to be either Cat Crawfield from the Night Huntress series or Jane Jameson from the Jane Jameson/Nice Girls series.  

Reasons I Want To Be Cat Crawfield
1. I've always wanted to a be redhead.
2. Killer nickname -- Red Reaper.
3. Superstrength, superspeed, etc. (She's a half-vampire)
4. Be friends with Vlad aka Dracula.
5. Married to Bones!!

Reasons I Want To Be Jane Jameson
1. We are very similar -- snarky librarians who live in Kentucky.
2. Live in a historic home.
3. Be able to talk to ghosts of dead relatives -- though this could be bad in certain instances.
4. Be friends with Zeb, Jolene, and Andrea.
5. Own my own bookshop.
6. Dating Gabriel!




*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

6 comments:

  1. i haven't heard of these before! seems like awesome gals!

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you about Cat! I love her! And I love Bones as well.

    I'm a new linky follower.

    Here's my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Nice Girls series (yet) but I totally agree with Cat as your choice! Thanks for following me - I followed back (GFC).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I've been meaning to read Frost's series for the last year or so. Choosing between starting it and Ilona Andrews' books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Cat! I havent read the other series yet. Old follower
    MY FF http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through and adding to my books I never read list. I'm learning so much. New follower. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.