Sunday, December 16, 2012

2013 WHY BUY THE COW READING CHALLENGE: Sign-Up Post


Hosted by Amanda at On a Book Bender and Kelly at Reading the Paranormal.  Find the introductory post to the challenge here.

A fabulous challenge devoted to those wonderful free books found throughout the internet.  I successfully completed the challenge last year and loved reading/reviewing all the great freebies.  In 2012, I read more than 12 free books so I was considered a Coupon Clipper.

I decided to really challenge myself this time and am going to try to read at least 24 free books in 2013 which is called the Penny Pincher level.  Below is a list of freebies I already own that I hope to read in 2013:

Penelope and Prince Charming by Jennifer Ashley
The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Sweet Release by Pamela Clare
The Pursuit of Pleasure by Elizabeth Essex
Chase of a Lifetime by Ryan Field
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
The Riding Crop by Karyn Gerrard
A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Pride's Run by Cat Kalen
Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm
Madly by M. Leighton
Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory
To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory
Stolen Fury by Elisabeth Naughton
Pyxis: The Discovery by K.C. Neal
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Heiress without a Cause by Sara Ramsey
Wild Card by Moira Rogers
Still Life with Murder by P.B. Ryan
Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen
Crossroads by Mary Ting
Anathema by K.A. Tucker
Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young
Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.