Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TOP TEN TUESDAY (44): Books on a Deserted Island

Sponsored by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.




TOP TEN BOOKS I'D WANT ON A DESERTED ISLAND
(and yes, I cheated on #1)

                 

1. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling [YA Fantasy]
 
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon [Historical Fiction]

3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer [YA Steampunk]

4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins [YA Dystopian]

5. Persuasion by Jane Austen [Romantic Literature]

6. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost [Urban Fantasy]

7. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie [Contemporary Romance]

8. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper [Paranormal Romance]

9. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen [YA Contemporary]

10. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn [Historical Romance]

4 comments:

  1. I love how it seems like everyone is counting the Harry Potter series as one book!

    Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone cheated on Harry Potter lol...Hunger Games is a good choice though, lots of survival tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks. I totally need to read Cinder still! :D My TTTs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder looks so awesome! Great list :D

    I'm a new follower! Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.