Friday, November 30, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (50)

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Oh!  Paper Pages
Novel Reveries 

Q: Who is your to-die-for book crush?  What do you think they look like?

I have many book crushes so it was very hard to narrow it down.  But, if I had to only choose one, it would be Bones from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.  I love almost everything about him from his appearance to his British accent to his vampire strength to his skills of a more...personal nature.  Bones is described by Jeaniene Frost, and Night Huntress narrator Cat, below: 

Out of the light and obscured by shadows, I saw the top of a man's head bent forward.  His hair was nearly white under the intermittent lighting, but his skin was unlined.  Hollows and contours became features as he looked up and spotted me staring at him.  His brows were distinctly darker than his hair, which appeared to be a light blond.  Those eyes were dark as well, too deep for me to guess a color.  His cheekbones could have been chiseled from marble, and that flawless diamonds-and-cream skin gleamed from under his shirt collar. --Halfway to the Grave, page 4-5.

I think the stepbacks on the Night Huntress books provide a great image of Bones for me (BTW, Bones changes his hair color pretty frequently so these don't perfectly match the first impression that I posted above):




*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

9 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Bones! New follower via GFC.
    My FF http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series, but I have seen Bones mentioned quite a few times, today. There is a girl who comes into the library where I work a lot, and she LOVES Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read this series and must look into it. I'd hate to miss out on a guy called Bones!
    BETHARTFROMTHEHEART.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet another new series for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bones must be something...I've seen his name a few times now. :)

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bones!! Yes, yes! And <3 the pictures

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not agree more! This is one sexy vamp and marriage material to boot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read those books!! I've heard lots of raving about Bones, I need to see for myself. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love Bones! He can talk dirty to me in that British accent anytime. Swoon!!! Thanks for visiting my FF old follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.