Thursday, November 15, 2012

2013 DYSTOPIA READING CHALLENGE: Sign-Up Post

 
Hosted by Blog of Erised.


This is a reading challenge that focus on books with some type of post-apocalyptic theme.  It runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.  Books must be full-length with all formats being allowed.  Standalones, series books, and rereads are all allowed as well.

The four levels of the challenge are:
  • Level 1: Recruit (1-6 books)
  • Level 2: Rebel (7-12 books) 
  • Level 3: Revolutionist (13-18 books)
  • Level 4: Leader (19+ books)
I have chosen to try LEVEL 3: REVOLUTIONIST which involves reading between 13 and 18 dystopian books.  Below I have listed a preliminary list of books that I am going to try to complete for the challenge:

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Matched by Ally Condie
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Partials by Dan Wells
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Beta by Rachel Cohn
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Starters by Lissa Price
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us! Hopefully you'll have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I got a new book for my list (Beta by Rachel Cohn) I like the books you picked! I can't wait to read Scarlet :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, very organized. :) I've read Matched, The Maze Runner, and Insurgent. Of those three, I'd say the Divergent trilogy is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.