Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (34): "The Lady Most Willing"



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts


(THE LADY MOST #2)
by
Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, Connie Brockway
Avon -- Expected Publication: December 26, 2012

SUMMARY:
Step into the glittering world of Regency and prepare to have your hearts warmed by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Connie Brockway...

During their annual Christmas pilgrimage to Scotland to visit their aged uncle in his decrepit castle, the Comte de Rocheforte and his cousin, Earl of Oakley, are presented with unique gifts: their uncle has raided an English lord's Christmas party and kidnapped four lovely would-be brides for his heirs to choose from ...as well as one very angry duke, Lord Bretton. As snow isolates the castle, and as hours grow into days, the most honorable intentions give away to temptations as surprising as they are irresistible.
  
WHY I'M INTERESTED:
I loved the last anthology these three authors did.  For those who don't know, each author writes a short story that coincides with the larger plot of the book.  It is a different method, but a great treat for fans of these amazing writers! 
 

6 comments:

  1. I literally just saw this one for the first time yesterday and I got super excited! I love Eloisa James, so I know I'm going to be reading this one when it's released! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Julia Quinn! This book is already on my wishlist :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for selecting it! I'm not sure that I will read it as it isn't in my usual array of genres but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I think I have another book I need to add to my TBR list!!! Thanks. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks really really good! YAy! Can't wait!

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. never heard of this one. Hope you enjoy it when you get it.

    Here is mine
    WOW

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.