Monday, October 15, 2012

MONDAY KINDLE DEALS (6)

I love finding free or cheap books for my Kindle so I decided to start featuring some of the best.  Take advantage of these great deals before they end!  


       

One Thread Pulled: The Dance with Mr. Darcy by Diana J. Oaks (FREE)
Runaway Heart by Claudy Conn (FREE)
Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorenson (FREE)
Inhale by Kendall Gray (FREE)
Slow Ride by Lorelei James (FREE)

     
A Rock and a Hard Place by Angie Stanton ($0.99)
Unlovable by Sherry Gammon ($0.99)
Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson ($0.99) 
How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back by Sophie Barnes ($0.99)


     


Hot Stuff by Carly Phillips ($1.00)
Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley ($1.99)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor ($2.99)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi ($2.99)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.