Friday, October 19, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (46)

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Kinx's Book Nook
Shelf Addiction 

Q:When you step out of your USUAL genre, what do you like to read?  Best books in that genre?

My normal genres of choice are historical romance, paranormal romance, and urban fantasy.  For a change of pace, I usually gravitate towards male/male romance, historical fiction, romantic suspense. 

My favorite male/male romances: 
Between Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton
Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux and Madeleine Urban
His Client by Ava March

My favorite historical fiction:
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
The Agency series by Y.S. Lee
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

My favorite romantic suspense: 
In Death series by JD Robb
Troubleshooters series by Suzanne Brockmann

*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try reading historical fiction, and The Book Thief has been on my to-read list for too long!

    New follower! Here's my FF :)

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of different genres as well, but I haven't dared to read any M/M romance yet... I do have a couple on my TBR, though.
    I am already following via linky, and here's my FF post post for this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised to find out how many of my GR friends love M/M romance. I really should try one out and see what all of the fuss is about ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Male Male fic sounds interesting, I haven't gone there yet.

    I really want to read The Other Boleyn girl.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't dared touch M/M!
    But I loved The Book Thief to bits!

    New follower
    My post - F&F

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking about stating the In Death Series. Old Follower. thanks for stopping by my FF

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.