Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TOP TEN TUESDAY (38): Series I Haven't Finished Yet

Sponsored by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.



TOP TEN SERIES THAT I HAVEN'T FINISHED

I decided to make list completely of series that I am planning on finishing/catching up to someday.  I could have listed plenty of series that I gave up on after one or more books, but this way was more fun!

1. In Death by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Next Book To Read: Holiday in Death (#7 of 35)
I am slowly making my way through the audio version of these books.  I know I have a long way to go, but I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.  Plus Roarke!!

2. Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill (urban fantasy)
Next Book To Read: Twice Bitten (#3 of 6)
I just started this series this year and I'm taking my time.  I love Merit's character and am still up in the air about Ethan, as sexy as he is.

3. Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne (urban fantasy)
Next Book To Read: Hammered (#3 of 4)
Atticus is one of my favorite heroes ever and I love reading about his adventures.  Thankfully I'm not too far behind and hope to get caught up in time for the fifth book which is being released in December.

4. Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (young adult)
Next Book To Read: Party Princess (#7 of 10)
I loved this series when I was in high school, but then I lost interest and got distracted by other books.  I do plan on finishing it someday and seeing what finally happens to Princess Mia.  BTW, the books are so much better than the movie!

5. Rough Riders by Lorelei James (contemporary romance)
Next Book To Read: Rough, Raw, and Ready (#5 of 13)
I just started this series and I am loving James's sexy, sweet cowboys.  The books are a little spicier than my usual choices, but it is a whole lot of fun!

6. Downside Ghosts by Stacia Kane (urban fantasy)
Next Book To Read: City of Ghosts (#3 of 5)
I freaking love Terrible!  I am actually delaying my catching up of this series because I don't know if I could withstand the wait to the next book.  I've actually re-read books one and two multiple times, but have restrained reading book three.

7. Midnight Breed by Lara Adrian (paranormal romance)
Next Book To Read: Taken by Midnight (#8 of 10)
I have #8, but haven't gotten inspired to read it lately.  I do love this series and its unusual vampire mythology though.

8. Feral Warriors by Pamela Palmer (paranormal romance)
Next Book To Read: Hunger Untamed (#5 of 7)
A fascinating and violent shifter series that I got away from for a while, but am now back on the train.  Can't wait to see what happens to these crazy warriors next!

9. Perfect Chemistry Trilogy by Simone Elkeles (young adult)
Next Book To Read: Chain Reaction (#3 of 3)
This is definitely a case of not wanting a series to end!  I loved Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction so I don't want my time with the Fuentes brothers to be over.

10. The League by Sherrilyn Kenyon (science fiction romance)
Next Book To Read: Born of Shadows (#4 of 5)
I loved the first three books in the series and own the fourth book.  I'm just having a hard time getting inspired to read Caillen's story despite the fact that he was one of my favorite characters.  I think I'm afraid it won't live up to my expectations.


5 comments:

  1. I really need to read The Princess Diaries series! I've heard such good things about it!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did series I knew I would finish too. :) The Chicagoland Vampires sounds good, I may have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get not wanting Perfect Chemistry to end. loved the first two still need to read the last (which I heard is the best one)

    my Tuesday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-27-and-top-ten-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I disagree, I think the movie was better. However,I saw the movie before I even knew it was a book series. (Princess Diaries)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love the Perfect Chemistry series!! <33 I totally getnot wanting it to end.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.