Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TOP TEN TUESDAY (36): Fall TBR List

Sponsored by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.



TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY FALL TBR LIST


**ALREADY RELEASED**

1. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
I loved Divergent yet have been hesistant about reading this one.  I think it is mostly due to anticipation and the fact that I know I will be anxiously waiting the third book when I finish Insurgent.  Really...there's no excuse and I need to read it soon!
2. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
I love YA fantasy and can't wait to try this book.  I have heard such great things about it that it is making my excitement grow even more.

3. Time Untime (Dark Hunters #17) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
One of my favorite series!  I'm not 100% pumped about the continuation of the Native American arc, but I can stop now.  Plus I hear that we get Styxx's story next so I have to be ready!

4. The Ugly Duchess (Fairy Tales #4) by Eloisa James
I love almost everything Eloisa writes and have really enjoyed her twists on fairy tales in a historical romance setting.  The Ugly Duckling was one of my favorites as a child so I am excited to read her version.

5. Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
Another book that has me baffled about why I haven't read it yet.  I love vampires and I love Kagawa's writing.  But, I will read it by the end of fall!
 
**NOT YET RELEASED**
6. The Lost Prince (Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa
I freaking love the Iron Fey series and am so excited to read about Meg's little brother, Ethan...who is not so little anymore!

7. Iced (Fever World #1) by Karen Marie Moning
Another spin-off of a favorite series!  Dani wasn't my favorite character in the Fever series, but I'm optimistic that KMM can make me love her as much as I love Mac.  Plus I'm holding out for some Barrons action!

8. Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #1) by Fiona Paul
A historical mystery that has really grabbed my attention.  I love the mask on the cover plus I've heard some good things about it from fellow bloggers.

9. Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance #4) by Larissa Ione
I love this paranormal series about the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and am really anxious to read more about Pestilence/Reseph.

10. Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark: Dacians #1) by Kresley Cole
Yeah for more Immortals After Dark fun!  I really liked meeting the Dacians in Lothaire and can't wait to learn more about them.
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you have to read Throne of Glass, it's amazing! Love your list, a lot of books are on my wish / TBR list as well!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. asdffsglakfj you haven't read Insurgent of The Immortal Rules yet?!?! OMG. This needs to be remedied immediately!! >o<
    But I'm also excited to read The Lost Prince and Throne of Glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throne of Glass is one I would love to read as well. Hope you get to all these during Fall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. Thanks for your interest in VENOM. I admire your self control. I had to read INSURGENT the day it released :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.