Monday, September 24, 2012

MONDAY KINDLE DEALS (3)

I love finding free or cheap books for my Kindle so I decided to start featuring some of the best.  Take advantage of these great deals before they end! 


**FREE**

Once Upon a Ballroom by Maya Rodale, Caroline Linden, Katharine Ashe, and Miranda Neville (historical romance)
[Love Miranda Neville and Maya Rodale's writing!]

Heiress Without a Cause (Muses of Mayfair #1) by Sara Ramsey (historical romance)

Seductive Secrets by Colleen Connally (historical romance)

Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire #1) by J.R. Rain (urban fantasy)

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins #1) by H.P. Mallory (urban fantasy)

Dragon's Kiss (Shadow of the Dragon #1) by Tielle St. Claire (paranormal romance)

The Mind Readers (Mind Readers #1) by Lori Brighton (young adult paranormal)

Through the Eyes of a Geek by Kat Brookes (young adult paranormal)

**$0.99**

Hard Mated (Shifters Unbound #3.5) by Jennifer Ashley (paranormal romance)
[This series is phenomenal!!]

The Amorous Education of Celia Seaton (Burgundy Club #3) by Miranda Neville (historical romance)
[I gave this 4.5 stars and my review can be found here.]

A Groom of One's Own (Writing Girls #1) by Maya Rodale (historical romance)
[Love this author and series.  I gave this book 4 stars.]

The Pirate Next Door (Regency Pirates #1) by Jennifer Ashley (historical romance)
[Haven't read any of this series, but love her later historicals.]


Simply Irresistible (Chinooks Hockey #1) by Rachel Gibson (contemporary romance)
[I gave this book 3.5 stars.]

It Had To Be You (Chicago Stars #1) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (contemporary romance)

[Absolutely epic romance that I gave 5 stars!]

Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogues #1) by Kate Angell (contemporary romance)

[I gave this 3.5 stars and my review can be found here.]

What I Did For a Duke (Pennyroyal Green #5) by Julie Ann Long (historical romance)

Blood of the Wicked (Dark Mission #1) by Karina Cooper (paranormal romance)

Heir (Duke's Obsession #1) by Grace Burrowes (historical romance)

Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson (contemporary romance)

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor #1) by Jill Shalvis (contemporary romance)

Beguilement (The Sharing Knife #1) by Lois McMaster Bujold (fantasy)

**$1.99**

Guilty Pleasures (Guilty Pleasures #1) by Laura Lee Guhrke (historical romance)
[I gave this 4.5 stars and my review can be found here.]

Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family #1) by Shannon Stacey (contemporary romance)
[I gave this 4 stars and my review can be found here.]

Slumber by Samantha Young (young adult fantasy)
[I gave this 4 stars and my review can be found here.]

The Declaration by Gemma Malley (young adult dystopian)

**$2.99**

How to Marry a Duke (How To #1) by Vicky Dreiling (historical romance)
[I gave this 4 stars and my review can be found here.]

Angelfall by Susan Ee (urban fantasy)
[I gave this 5 stars and my review can be found here.]


Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (young adult dystopian)
[I gave this 3.5 stars and my review can be found here.]

A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee (young adult historical)
[I gave this 5 stars and my review can be found here.]

The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle (contemporary romance)

The Wild Ones by M. Leighton (contemporary romance)

Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall (paranormal romance)

Angel of Darkness by Cynthia Eden (paranormal romance)

Partials by Dan Wells (young adult dystopian)

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (young adult paranormal)

Eve by Anna Carey (young adult dystopian)

Gone by Michael Grant (young adult dystopian)

**$3.99**

A Night To Surrender by Tessa Dare (historical romance)
[I gave this 5 stars and my review can be found here.]

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (contemporary romance)


Easy by Tammara Webber (contemporary romance)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, I may get Wild Ones and Easy !

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.