Monday, September 3, 2012

MONDAY KINDLE DEALS (2)

I love finding free or cheap books for my Kindle so I decided to start featuring some of the best.  Take advantage of these great deals before they end!  BTW, two asterisks (**) means a book that I have read and highly recommend.

FREE
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (fantasy, middle grade)** [The start of a great MG fantasy series]
The Wild One by Danelle Harmon (historical, adult)
Delilah's Flame by Andrea Parnell (historical, adult)
The Lesson Plan by Jackie Barbosa (historical, adult)
Legacy of the Witch by Maggie Shayne (fantasy, adult)

$0.99
Hard Mated by Jennifer Ashley (paranormal, adult) [One of my favorite PNR series]
One Pink Line by Dina Silver (contemporary, adult)

$1.99
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom (contemporary, adult)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs  (paranormal, young adult) [One my wishlist!]
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller  (contemporary, young adult) [Another wishlist book!]
Anyone But You by Jennifer Crusie (contemporary, adult) [Hilarious]

$2.99
Seducing Cinderella by Gina Maxwell  (contemporary, adult)
Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert (contemporary, adult) [Super sweet hero]
Angelfall by Susan Ee (paranormal, young adult)** [Absolutely amazing!  One of my favorites of the year!]

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Something Like Normal is on sale already. It just came out this year! I loved Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I highly recommend it. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.