Friday, September 7, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (41)

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:

Books With Bite
Fantasy Book Chick

Q: What are you reading right now?  How do you like it?

I usually read about three books at a time: one physical book, one ebook, and one audiobook.  Here's what I'm reading now:


Hell on Wheels (Black Knights, Inc. #1) by Julie Ann Walker

I'm not the biggest fan of romantic suspense, but I was intrigued by the premise of this series: Black Ops group masquerading as a custom motorcycle shop.  I will also say that I was attracted to that sexy cover.  So far I'm really liking this one.  The whole unrequited love from the side of the hero is one of my favorite plots and it is really working for me in this book. 






Pure (The Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'm a little late to the Covenant fan party, but I guess better late than never!  I'm really liking where Armentrout is taking this series and making it more than a Vampire Academy clone...which was the vibe I got for most of the first book.  Alex is still giving me moments where I want to smack her upside the head, but they are becoming much less frequent than in the first book.   





The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (Half Moon Hollow #2) by Molly Harper

Molly Harper has been my favorite find of 2012!  I completely devoured her Jane Jameson series and am continuing with her spin-off series about other residents of Half Moon Hollow, Kentucky.  The characters and plots are absolutely hilarious yet still relatable.  I love Harper's vampire premise and really recommend it to people who enjoy creative paranormal romance.  Plus Amanda Ronconi is one of my favorite audiobook narrators ever!




*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

7 comments:

  1. I want to read The Covenant series, just haven't found time. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back via GFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of Hell on Wheels! I'm not usually a big romantic suspence fan, but Black Ops and motorcycles? Sign me up! *L*

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I've heard JLA's The Covenant series is really good! I'm glad you're like the second book more than the first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm a new follower, via Feature and Follow. My FF post can be found here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/feature-follow-1.html =)
    I keep hearing about Jennifer L. Armentrout - I may have to check her out!
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm doing this blog hop too. It is my first :-)

    I'm following you.

    Lectus

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here! I've not heard of these, but they look steamy!!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.