Thursday, September 27, 2012

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET (4)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies at Under the Covers.  Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers & readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

Question: 
With all the great releases this month, which has been the one you clicked up first, and which has surprised you the most?

I am kinda cheating with this answers since I haven't read any September releases yet.  My TBR shelf got a little overblown this summer and I'm trying to wade through it before Christmas.  But, I did read a late August release that was absolutely wonderful!



A Lady By Midnight is the third book in Tessa Dare's Spindle Cove series and it was freaking amazing!  I loved everything about this book including the strong heroine, the stubborn hero, and hell of a love story.  I would also say that I was surprised at how much I liked this book because I had given the previous SC books 5 stars and didn't think Ms. Dare could top them.  But, she definitely did!!  My review can be found here.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that one looks good. I haven't read Dare before. Sounds like maybe I need to! :) Glad it turned out just as good as the earlier one!

    ~Anna
    my dls

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.