Thursday, September 6, 2012

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET (3)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies at Under the Covers.  Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers & readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

Question:
What is your take on anthologies?  Love them?  Hate them?   And what is the last anthology you've read and enjoyed?

For the most part, I enjoy anthologies.  I have discovered so many new-to-me authors because of them such as Courtney Milan from The Heart of Christmas anthology (which I bought for the Mary Balogh story).  I will admit that I have found some anthologies to be disappointing, mostly due to the fact that it is so difficult to write a decent short story...especially a romance.  The most recent anthologies that I read/enjoyed were The Bite Before Christmas by Jeaniene Frost and Lynsay Sands and Four Dukes and a Devil by Jeaniene Frost, Cathy Maxwell, Tracy Anne Warren, Sophia Nash, and Elaine Fox.

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read those anthologies! I've been wanting to!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to give Mary Balogh a try, I think I have a book buy her that I bought on sale.

    Adria

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.