Friday, August 17, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (38) and TGIF (26)

Gain New Blog Followers
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Ed and Em's Reviews
The Book Reaper

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.


For non-book bloggers, I am inspired by Tom and Lorenzo and Chase at The Bitter Waiter.  For book bloggers, I am inspired by Sarah at Smart Bitches, Trashy Books, Wendy at The Misadventures of Super Librarian, and all the ladies at Smexybooks.  All of these wonderful people have perfected the art of blogging and I thoroughly enjoy reading their entertaining and original posts.

*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!


********************


Hosted by Ginger at GReads.

This Friday's Question
Pimp Your Review: Feature a favorite book review you've written in the past that you feel deserves more love!


I have written many reviews over the year that I have been blogging and I've been proud of almost all of them.  Here are a few that I hope you will check out especially because the books are so fabulous:

     


Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Originally posted on December 29, 2011)
Slumber by Samantha Young (Originally posted on January 18, 2012)
Between Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton (Originally posted on July 19, 2011)

7 comments:

  1. Great answer! I'll check out your recommendations! New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!

    Old follower hopping through.

    Here's mine:
    Ensconced in YA FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to check out some of the blogs you mentioned! New GFC Follower!
    My FF
    ~Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blogs! & I read Cinder! lovely book!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! Like you, I had to choose more than one blog too!

    Old follower-
    My FF

    Don’t forget to stop by and enter My giveaway

    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome answer! <3 Those are great blogs, and ZOMG!! I LOVED Cinder, will check out your review!

    Old Follower
    Vivi's F&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.