Thursday, August 30, 2012

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET (2)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies at Under the Covers.  Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers & readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

Question:
Book abuse!  What's the worst thing you've done to a book?

I used to dogear my paperbacks (only ones that I owned!), but have started getting into the habit of using bookmarks.  On occasion, I like to soak in the bathtub with a book and one time I did drop a book into the tub.  I do plead that an insane cat decided it would be fun to jump into the tub then realized that it was full of water.  In all the confusion, I did manage to get the book out and dry it, but the papers are all wrinkly now. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL I did that with my ereader, my only excuse is I fell asleep.

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I'm not one for soaking in the tub but if I were I just know that would have happened once or twice to me.

    Adria

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love that we always try to dry them out after.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've dropped a book in the tub too, and I have no excues. I ended up buying a new one cause the crinkled pages drove me nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.