Thursday, August 23, 2012

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET (1)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies at Under the Covers.  Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers & readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

Question:
"What quote or picture would you get tattooed from a book and where would you get it?"

There are alot that I would love to get and I still might...I just have to get up the urge to deal with the pain.  But someday I will overcome!  Here are some of the possibilities:

1. Harry Potter's lightning bolt on my ankle with the quote, "All was well" from Deathly Hallows.


2. Underworld General Hospital logo from Larissa Ione's Demonica series on my lower back.


3. Mockingjay from Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games Trilogy on the inside of my wrist.













4. A general picture of an open book with the quote, "Sometimes you read a book so special that you want to carry it around with you for months after you've finished, just to stay near it" from The Book Thief on my right shoulder blade.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh...this is a fun question! I love your answers, I'd get an HP one too for sure. :)

    I think I'll wait til I get home to answer it, don't think my work would like that link lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one from the Demonica series is really cool! I'd get that one too.

    Vix @ ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd totally get the Underworld General Hospital logo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never get a tattoo, but if I did it would definitely be book related and at least a 95% chance it would be HP related. Love your HP idea and that quote from The Book Thief is so absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fourth pick. I'm also a huge HP fan.... I've seen a few people with "mischief managed" tattoos, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.