Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (24): Full Blooded



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 



Full Blooded

(JESSICA MCLAIN #1)
by Amanda Carlson

Urban Fantasy -- Orbit
Expected Publication: September 11, 2012

After living in hiding for the last twenty-six years, Jessica wakes up to find she's become a full-blooded werewolf -- claws, fangs, fur, everything. It was never supposed to happen: female werewolves don't exist. 

When a mercenary killer comes looking for her, her Pack finds themselves caught in the middle of a war. They must rise up to protect her, but no one knows if she's means the end of their race-or just a new beginning.



WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THIS WEEK??

6 comments:

  1. That looks really good! Thanks for sharing! New follower.

    Kendal
    http://kinxsbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-5-mortal-ties.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't read a urban fantasy in a while. this one sounds really good!

    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love werewolf books! And its been a while since I've read urban fantasy, great pick! My WOW: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound interesting!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2210

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great, have added it to my wishlist!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, great blog! I'm a new follower. I would love a follow back! My blog is http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/ I have a giveaway that ends in one day for an autographed copy of Shannon McCrimmon's book, The Summer I Learned to Dive. Stop on by!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.