My Book Boyfriend is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader all about fictional boys who make us swoon. This week I am swooning over:
(Angels of the Dark #1)
by Gena Showalter
- Black hair, green eyes, tan skin, white wings lined in gold
- A born warrior angel who became cold and unfeeling after his beloved brother's death.
- As punishment for killing humans in pursuit of demons, he put in charge of an army of rebellious angels for one year and is whipped every time one of his soldiers kills a human.
- Falls in love with Annabelle, a human who was branded as a demon's consort and institutionalized after her parents' murders.
- Is not the most romantic hero, but makes up for the lack with protectiveness and self-awareness.
"Look, Winged Wonder. Get me out of here, then we'll hammer out the details about where I'm staying. Okay?"
"Winged Wonder," he said, nodding. "I find that I do not mind that one. It fits."
"Captain Modesty fits better," she muttered.
"I disagree. Winged Wonder is clearly the better choice for a man such as me."
"You know, you're pretty when you smile." She said, patting the side of his cheek.
"Fierce, woman. I am fierce."
"If you say so."
"You are mine," he rasped. "Only ever mine. I accept all that you are and we can be together."
My Zacharel: Model Nathan Kamp
About Wicked Nights: