Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (21): Hell On Wheels


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 

Hell on Wheels (Black Knights, Inc. #1)

(BLACK KNIGHTS, INC. #1)
by Julie Ann Walker

Sourcebooks Casablance -- August 1, 2012
Romantic Suspense

He’s the bad boy she’s always wanted...
Nate “Ghost” Weller has loved Ali Morgan nearly half his life. But he’s done something so heinous he’s convinced she’ll never forgive him if she discovers the truth, so he keeps his feelings and his secrets to himself. Then she blows into town with a mother lode of bad guys on her tail and Nate can’t deny she’s in serious trouble. Unfortunately, he’s the only one who can help her.

She’s the good girl he’s kept at arm’s length...
Ali knows Nate as the most solemn, aloof man on the planet. Sadly, he’s also the sexiest. For years she’s avoided him, unable to stomach his dark scowls and brooding silences… especially when she secretly yearns for his touch. Now she must rely on him to save her from the malevolent shadows ghosting her every move. When the bullets explode, so does their passion. But can love really conquer all? Or are some things just too terrible to forgive?


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THIS WEDNESDAY??

18 comments:

  1. Well, this definitely looks like a steamy one!!! Great cover :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I've heard of this one but call me intrigued I love the cover it's definitely going on my wishlist, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh! This definitely sounds like soemthing I will LOVE! Thanks for sharing! *Jumps up and down in celebration* You're an Urban Fantasy fan! Yah!

    My WOW Post
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to date a guy on a motorcycle lol, Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good not to mention the cover is pretty hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks hot! Not really up my alley but I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds steamy. I'll have to look out for reviews. I'm always looking for a good romance (although I prefer the paranormal variety).

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds really interesting!! I haven't heard of it before but I will check it out :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WELL... this definitely sounds hot! I can't wait for it to come out!

    Here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks interesting! Will have to check it out. That cover definitely piques my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hell on Wheels looks hot as hell!! I'm adding it to my Tbr list! Thanks for sharing and visiting my wow!! Have a great remainder of the week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello bad boy I've always wanted! LOL Sounds very hot! Really curious about Nate's secrets. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *gasp* I don't normally read paranormal romance, but I have to admit that this one looks very good to me. I'll read a few reviews and then probably go for it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds good! The cover is hot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cover! Sound like a great read! Thanks for visiting my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, I'm so happy you're looking forward to it. It was a blast to write. Hopefully it will be a blast to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! The premise sounds right up my alley with the secrets and the unrequited love. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  17. SOLD! Sounds good to me and that cover is to die for! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.