Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESAY (22): Greta and the Goblin King


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 

Greta and the Goblin King (Mylena Chronicles, #1)

(MYLENA CHRONICLES #1)
by Chloe Jacobs

YA Fantasy
Entangled Publishing -- November 13, 2012

While trying to save her brother four years ago, Greta was thrown into the witch’s fire herself, falling through a portal to a dangerous world where humans are the enemy, and every ogre, goblin, and ghoul has a dark side that comes out with the full moon.

To survive, seventeen-year-old Greta has hidden her humanity and taken the job of bounty hunter—and she’s good at what she does. So good, she’s caught the attention of Mylena’s young Goblin King, the darkly enticing Isaac, who invades her dreams and undermines her determination to escape.

But Greta’s not the only one looking to get out of Mylena. The full moon is mere days away, and an ancient evil knows she’s the key to opening the portal. If Greta fails, she and the lost boys of Mylena will die. If she succeeds, no world will be safe from what follows her back.

8 comments:

  1. I love this cover, and the story pulls me. Thanks for sharing. Check out mine:
    itchingforbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really interesting! Not sure how I feel about the cover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds great! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to look more into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book but it sounds really interesting!! I will have to check it out on goodreads :D

    Happy reading and check out my WOW post :)
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-50-renegade.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this book sounds great! Definitely going on my TBR list!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this a few weeks ago and the synopsis sounds great. Greta tried to save her brother 4 years ago and ever since has had to be a bounty hunter and hide her humanity and live in some crazy place! Crazy and interesting! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by, and this cover is amazing, sounds really good, the kind of book I will like

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer :)

    Yes this one looks great!! I think we will both enjoy this read, I hope!:) Old follower.
    Thanks for visiting my wow. I hope you have an awesome week..;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.