Friday, June 29, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (32) and TGIF (20)

Gain New Blog Followers
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:

Novel Sounds

Fighting Dreamer

Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?



Really hard to narrow it down...hehe.  First, I would definitely want Bones from the Night Huntress series.  I would also like to see Valerius from Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Prince Ash from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series.  In terms of non-man candy, I would love for Jane from Molly Harper's Jane Jameson series to appear so we could gush about books and other librarian-related things.  

             
  

*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!


********************


Hosted by Ginger at GReads.

This Friday's Question
Best I've Read So Far:
We're halfway through the year, which top three books are the best you've read so far this year?


Angelfall by Susan Ee


A Week To Be Wicked by Tessa Dare

Runner-ups:
The Agency series by Y.S. Lee, Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione, Soulless by Gail Carriger, and Lothaire by Kresley Cole


**********************



**BOOKS READ**
What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn
How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
Hexed by Kevin Hearne
Alien 'n' Outlaw by K.C. Burn

**REVIEWS**
Cut & Run by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux (link)
Fairy Metal Thunder by J.L. Bryan (link)
A Scandalous Affair by Karen Erickson (link)
Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper (link)
One Small Thing by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea (link)

**BLOG FEATURES**
My Book Boyfriend: Wren Tigarian (link)
Waiting on Wednesday: Venom (link)

15 comments:

  1. Love the picks for your birthday cake. Bones was also one of my picks. I think I squeeled when I saw Ben Barnes as Prince Ash. That pciture of Eric Bana is delish. Great choices!

    Already a follower via GFC
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I think I have a Tessa Dare book beneath my nightstand. I just haven't gotten around to reading it but I'm intrigued that she's written one of your favorites this year. I'll have to read mine now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessa is one of my favorite historical writers right now. I've been really impressed with her twist on seemingly cliched plots and characters. Which one do you have?

      Delete
  3. Ash is a good choice, I think. But I've only read the first book so far. And TFIOS was amazing. I totally loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now those are some hot guys right there!! I'd love to see any one of them jump out of my cake! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for A Week to Be Wicked! I devoured that one when I got it - and it is SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Bones is MINE, ok, I will share, all nice choices. I will go follow all ways I can, like Goodreads and twitter, ect. I already follow GFC. :) Here is my FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read any of your picks for FF, though from what I've heard about Ash (and seen on the covers of the Iron Fey series!), I wholeheartedly support your choice - especially if he looks like Ben Barnes! And TFiOS is such an amazing book...makes me teary thinking about it!

    Thanks for stopping by, happy friday!
    Ashley Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Bones! And Jane would be a riot to talk to I think. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bones is excellent, and Jane is so much fun! If you'd like to know who I chose today, please hop over to my FF post and find out :)

    I'm a new GFC and Linky follower. Have a great weekend, and an even better vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH yes Val is perfect, I love him though I could see his face when he saw chocolate all over him :).

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  11. TFiOS is popping up on a lot of lists today (as it should!) I've never read the Night Huntress series but it's the second time its popped up today so I'll be heading to Goodreads to check it out :)

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! Yes, a little eye candy popping from a cake is always fun for a birthday, although it's never happened to me LOL New follower via GFC :)

    Happy FF!
    Renee @ Succotash Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, Ben Barnes as Ash...YES! Actually, I think Ben Barnes should play all the parts in ALL THE MOVIES. Yum!!

    Thanks for stopping by! (old follower)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bones would be so cool!
    And I've heard many great things about Angelfall, I really should read it :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.