Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (19): Scandal Wears Satin


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 



(DRESSMAKERS #2)
BY LORETTA CHASE

HISTORICAL ROMANCE
AVON -- JUNE 26, 2012

From the Journals of Sophia Noirot: A dress is a weapon. It must dazzle his eye, raise his temperature . . . and empty his purse.

A blue-eyed innocent on the outside and a shark on the inside, dressmaker Sophy Noirot could sell sand to Bedouins. Selling Maison Noirot's beautiful designs to aristocratic ladies is a little harder, especially since a recent family scandal has made an enemy of one of society's fashion leaders. Turning scandal to the shop's advantage requires every iota of Sophy's manipulative skills, leaving her little patience for a big, reckless rakes like the Earl of Longmore. The gorgeous lummox can't keep more than one idea in his head at a time, and his idea is taking off all of Sophy's clothes.

But when Longmore's sister, Noirot's wealthiest, favorite customer, runs away, Sophy can't let him bumble after her on his own. In hot pursuit with the one man who tempts her beyond reason, she finds desire has never slipped on so smoothly...

6 comments:

  1. There was a time that I read a lot of this type of book. I should try a few of them again. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to read a lot of romantic fiction of this type also :) Maybe to much? This does look really good and I really love the dress on the cover.

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read a lot of historical romance, but I've heard that Loretta Chase is a very talented author. Hope you enjoy it ;-)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting for this one as well! I can’t wait to get it!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2094

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read an historical romance like this is a while. But it certainly looks and sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.