Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (18): Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 



(Fever series)
by Karen Marie Moning
with Al Rio (artist), David Lawrence (scripter), Cliff Richards (illustrations) 

Urban Fantasy--Graphic Novel
Del Ray--Expected Publication: July 10, 2012

In Fever Moon, we meet the most ancient and deadly Unseelie ever created, the Fear Dorcha. For eons, he’s traveled worlds with the Unseelie king, leaving behind him a path of mutilation and destruction. Now he’s hunting Dublin, and no one Mac loves is safe.

Dublin is a war zone. The walls between humans and Fae are down. A third of the world’s population is dead and chaos reigns. Imprisoned over half a million years ago, the Unseelie are free and each one Mac meets is worse than the last. Human weapons don’t stand a chance against them.

With a blood moon hanging low over the city, something dark and sinister begins to hunt the streets of Temple Bar, choosing its victims by targeting those closest to Mac. Armed only with the Spear of Destiny and Jericho Barrons, she must face her most terrifying enemy yet.


13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the characters in a graphic novel! Mmmm Jericho Barrons.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This does sound interesting. Great choice!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (new follower)
    My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2069

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't read many graphic novels, but it does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good book! Thanks for visiting my wow! I hope you love storm once you can read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't read too many graphic novels so I am interested to see what you think of this one.

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, there! You know, I haven't read a graphic novel in a while, and this one looks TERRIFIC!! So I think I'll be adding to my Goodreads TBR shelf!!

    Thanks for the share, as well as dropping by and commenting on my WOW!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this entire series on my bookshelf and I still haven't read them!! I'll definitely get to them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And OMG Chris Hemsworth!!!!! I ♥ Thor!!
    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi :)

    I'm actually not much of a graphic novel reader, however if I was going to read one it would definitely be this book since im such a huge Fever fan!:) Great pick.
    Thank you for visiting my WoW post. I'm an old follower.
    Happy Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea they were making a graphic novel. That is so exciting. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
    Awesome pick!
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love graphic novels! I still need to finally start this series! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds really great! I will have to check it out :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not much of a comics/graphic novel reader, but Fever Moon sounds interesting. Mac (that's her on the cover, right?) looks fierce :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.