Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (17): Poison Princess


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 


(Arcana Chronicles #1)
by Kresley Cole

Young Adult-Paranormal
Simon & Schuster
October 2, 2012

Sixteen-year-old Evie Greene thought her horrific apocalyptic hallucinations were a sign that she was slowly losing her mind. But when her visions come true, decimating the world around her and killing everyone she loves, Evie is forced to accept that she was seeing the future.

Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she turns to wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate, the gorgeous and dangerous Jackson Deveaux for help. As Jackson and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have got the same call and discover that Evie is not the only one with special powers. An ancient prophesy is being played out, and as the battle between good and evil intensifies, it is not always clear who is on which side...

******
Kresley Cole is one of my favorite paranormal romance authors, creator of the infamous Immortals After Dark series, so I am ecstatic to try her new YA books.  It is heavily inspired by the mystical Tarot cards and looks amazing!  Here is a link to a website where you can find cool buttons to promote the book and check out an excerpt: Arcana Chronicles.

11 comments:

  1. Oh man I hadn't even heard of this one! *frantically scribbles down title*
    Thank you so much for this post!
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    Vikki @ V's Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like it will be a wonderful book to read.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2024

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things about her IAD series. I read Warlord Wants Forver but wasn't that into it. I will try giving her YA a shot.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds AWESOME!! I will be sure to check it out!!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't a huge fan of the Immortals After Dark series but I definitely want to check this out! Sounds great! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh... I lOve everything about this! The title, the cover, and the summary!! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer :)

    I hope this book is as fabulous as all Kresley Cole's books are! ;)
    Thank you for visiting my WoW!! Enjoy your week. Happy reading!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea Kresley Cole is starting a YA series! Great pick, adding it to my tbr!
    Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know that Kresley Cole writes YA...
    But it sounds interesting. I like the idea of Tarot cards.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why the heck am I just hearing about this now??? This books sounds so good! I can't wait for it to come out!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, there!

    Thank you so much for commenting on my WOW!! Sorry it took so long for me to comment back, but...here I am!

    This is an absolutely GREAT pick!! I've heard SO much about Kresley Cole!!! Would you believe that I own at least THREE OF her books, and haven't read them yet? Lol. You should see just how many books I have... Anyway, I'm off to add this one to my TBR shelf on Goodreads!

    Thanks for the share!! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.