Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (16): A Blood Seduction


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 


(Vamp City #1)
by Pamela Palmer
Urban Fantasy--Avon
May 29, 2012

Vampires live only for lust and pleasure in the eternal twilight of Vamp City. But the city’s magic is dying. The only person who can restore it? A beautiful woman from the mortal world...one who knows nothing of the power she wields.

Quinn Lennox is searching for a missing friend when she stumbles into a dark otherworld that only she can see—and finds herself at the mercy of Arturo Mazza, a dangerously handsome vampire whose wicked kiss will save her, enslave her, bewitch her, and betray her.

What Arturo can’t do is forget about her—any more than Quinn can control her own feelings for him. Neither one can let desire get in the way of their mission—his to save his people, hers to save herself.

But there is no escape from desire in a city built for seduction, where passion flows hot and blood-red. Welcome to Vamp City...


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THIS WEEK??

12 comments:

  1. oh this one sounds intense

    do check my WoW post here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a series I want to start too!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh sounds hot and good!!! I love vampires! Never can get enough of them. I also like the sound of the human that can see their underworld and she falls for a dangerously handsome vampire. Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for this week. It does sound interesting and I will have to check it out!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, this one's definitely in my to-read list. I love almost anything vampire... Excellent pick!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jennifer!

    Oh, I LOVE vamps!! So this is right up my alley! I've never heard of this book or author before, but now I'll find out more about both! Thanks for bringing this book to our attention! Also, thanks for visiting my WOW and commenting!! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds awesome!! I will have to add it to my tbr pile :D

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my waiting on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen people talking about this series alot lately, I haven't read any, though I will defintely be adding them to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vamp City? Sounds like a place I'd like to live. I'll have to check out this new series. I think I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does sound really good! Steamy!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was JUST checking this out the other day, and it sounds awesome, although a little PNR-ish, and I'm not much for PNR.
    Great pick and thank for stopping by TNL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got this on Edelweiss, I just haven't had the opportunity to read it. Hope it's great!!

    Thanks for visiting my wow! :) btw. Your Chris Hemsworth pic on the left is so hot I'm distracted and then I look to the right and your Team Qhuay sexy pic is distracting me! Lol. Thanks for the yummy man candy!!;)

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.