Thursday, May 10, 2012

2012 Immortal Reading Challenge Update


Here is my heavily delayed update for Under the Covers' fabulous 2012 reading challenge devoted completely to immortals: angels, demons, vampires, werewolves, etc.  Due to changing reading tastes, I have altered my challenge books quite a bit.  Also, I decided to only allow adult fiction to count towards the totals.

Category 1: Vampires (MY GOAL: FIVE BOOKS)
1. Lothaire by Kresley Cole
2. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
3. Lover Reborn by JR Ward
4. Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
5. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

Category 2: Angels and Demons (MY GOAL: FIVE BOOKS)
1. Angelfall by Susan Ee
2. The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter
3. Fire Baptized by Kenya Wright
4. Sins of the Heart by Eve Silver
5.

Category 3: Fae (MY GOAL: FIVE BOOKS)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Category 4: Shifters/Werewolves (MY GOAL: FIVE BOOKS)
1. Tiger Eye by Marjorie M. Liu
2. Soulless by Gail Carriger
3. Rapture Untamed by Pamela Palmer
4. Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken
5.

Obviously, I need to do some work on that Fae category since that's usually not my "immortal" of choice.  I'm hoping the next few months will help me get into the Fae-mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.