Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TOP TEN TUESDAY (16): Favorite Book Covers

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

TOP TEN FAVORITE BOOK COVERS

*Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
Super creative way to showcase one of the big themes in this series.













*Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
This cover grabbed my attention the moment I found it on Goodreads...extremely unique and perfectly suited for the mood of the book.













*Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Absolutely beautiful and embodies the science fiction and romantic aspects.













*The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Super creepy and made me buy this book on the spot when I saw it at a bookstore.













*Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Love the way that this cover does a nod to the classic Cinderella shoe, but with the perfect cyborg twist.













*Confessions of a Little Black Gown by Elizabeth Boyle
Pretty dress alert!  I love historical romances with gorgeous dresses on the cover and this is one of my favorites.













*An Affair Before Christmas by Eloisa James
Another pretty dress, but this cover goes beyond that and perfectly shows the holiday spirit and the Georgian setting.













*Seduced By A Spy by Andrea Pickens
I loved the way that the cover model appears sexy and dangerous at the same time...great for a spy!













*Lover Avenged by JR Ward
Time for the sexy men covers!  Love the tattoos and the eyes in this one.













*Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter
I couldn't pick just one of this series' covers, but they are some of the sexiest I've ever seen!

7 comments:

  1. I love the Across the Universe cover. Have you seen the reverse cover with the blueprint of Godspeed? I think I like that even more -- that's that side I use on my hardcover.

    my list: wishlist covers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder... I love that book cover! I haven't read it, so it makes me wonder why the shoe isn't made of glass, but that might make sense once I read it. If anything, I love the cybernetic leg x-ray. Can't wait to read it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cover choices!!! The Replacement seems awfully intriguing! I love Cinder as well..there's just something really grasping about it.
    Your blog is lovely, I'm a new follower by Linky! :)

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Across the Universe is a popular choice this week! That covers so freaking amazing. I haven't read that series yet! Great picks (:
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Replacement cover is so creepy and is calling my name. I don't even know what it's about, and I don't care, I just want it. I've heard good things about Meg Cabot's books, but I haven't read any of them yet.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Across the universe cover:) Its on my list to:) I think it is a popular choice this week:) Many blogs I have visited have had with that book. Beautiful, love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoot. I forgot about The Replacement and Across the Universe! Haven't read them yet--but own them and on my TBR pile for near future. :D Looovee those covers. And Lover Avenged has probably been my absolute favorite so far out of Ward's series (although, honestly, I haven't gone beyond that book yet. Haha.. I'm a bit behind. :P)
    Great cover list! Thanks for coming by my blog. :D Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I'll visit again soon! :)

    <3
    Pixie
    The Bookaholic--http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.