Friday, March 30, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (22)

Gain New Blog Followers
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:


Justin's Book Blog

officialblogbutton1 1 Feature & Follow #90
Alluring Reads

Q:  Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

I am usually "reading" three books at a time: one paper book, one e-book, and one audiobook.  Right now I am reading Blood Promise by Richelle Mead in paperback and Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout on my Ipad.  I am currently listening to Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer in my car or at the gym. 

*******

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: GFC, LinkyFollowers, email, Twitter, or Goodreads.  Comment and follow me and I'll return the favor!!

Have a great Friday and weekend!!

 
**********************



**BOOKS READ**
Fire Baptized (The Habitat #1) by Kenya Wright--4.5 Stars
Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead--5 Stars
The Other Guy's Bride (Braxton Family #2) by Connie Brockway--4 Stars


**REVIEWS**
The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld #9) by Gena Showalter--5 Stars (link)
The Traitor in the Tunnel (The Agency #3) by Y.S. Lee--5 Stars (link)
Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead--4 Stars (link)
Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins--4 Stars (link)

**BLOG FEATURES**
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I'd Play Hooky With (link)
MY BOOK BOYFRIEND: Rehvenge from Lover Avenged by JR Ward (link)
WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: Storybound by Marissa Burt (link)

7 comments:

  1. now that's talent! i can't handle more than one at a time!

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see how you can read so many at once, that is impressive. :P Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. :) I made sure to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never be able to read more than two at a time! Happy reading :)

    New follower via GFC :)
    Here's my FF:
    http://foreverreadingbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/feature-and-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty much the same way - I have three different mediums for books and all for their own place and time!

    -Jac @ For Love and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. That's how I do it too. One ebook, one paperback, and sometimes one audiobook while I am in the car. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup me too! I love to read a library book, a kindle book, a book I own, and then a review book all at once. Then maybe even an audio book. If anything isn't catching on then I start even more books. Thanks for visiting My FF! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)

    Old follower here! Thank you for visiting my FF post!
    Noticing your Team Quay picture, I'm excited because tomorrow JR Ward is supposed to announce the hero in the next BDB novel....I'm hoping it's Qhuay!! I <3 them!! Have you finished LR yet?? I did this morning.:)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.