Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MY BOOK BOYFRIEND (23): Ian Flannery


My Book Boyfriend is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader all about fictional boys who make us swoon.  This week I am swooning over the sexy and snarky vampire Ian from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress and Night Huntress World series (Goodreads).

About Ian:
  • Sometimes goes by the alias Liam.
  • Has turquoise eyes and collar-length chestnut hair.
  • Former English convict sentenced to life on a penal colony in Australia.
  • Turned vampire by Egyptian super-vamp Mencheres.
  • Best friends with Bones and Spade.
  • Extremely promiscuous and ruthless.
Quotes and Pics:


"Charles, mate, you fret too much. I'm a grown man, I am, and I can blood my handle."
"Handle your blood?" Bones offered dryly.
Ian grinned. "Exactly."
--First Drop of Crimson




"You're shagging a woman who can turn into a dragon? Blast you, Charles, I am sick with envy!"
--One Grave at a Time




"Since you and Crispin are now finished and I have a few hours to kill, how about that shag?” he asked with heavy irony.
“Bite me,” I sighed, gathering up the pages.
He winked. “Of course. My second-favorite thing to do in bed.”
--One Grave at a Time




"Your mum pounced on her and started sucking away.  Would've been arousing if not for all the screaming."
"Ian," Bones drew out warningly.
He grinned, "You're right.  I was aroused anyway." 
--One Grave at a Time




"Why am I the only one without someone to snog?" Ian muttered, giving me an accusatory glance.  "Knew I should have brought a date."
"You'd didn't get to bring a date because the type of girl you'd pick would want to liven things up with a group orgy before cutting the cake,"  I pointed out.

His smile was shameless, "Exactly."
--"Home for the Holidays" from The Bite Before Christmas



My Ian: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

9 comments:

  1. LOL!

    Oh, thanks for reminding me of why I love Ian. His sense of humor is so Wickedly Awesome. I can totally see Jonathan playing Ian. Fangtastic choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a Night Huntress MBB marathon going on!! I just stopped by on Bones, now IAN!! HAIL I am going to flail all over this one. I am just going to take him home and have my wicked way with him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet but hear great things about it. Ian sounds like a lot of fun to get to know. And I love that Johnathan guy he's so subtly hot. He was awesome in Bend It Like Beckham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is the second one from this series this week. :) Must read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I totally love this guy! He is funny! :) A must read! Thanks for sharing!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the long hair Jonathan Rhys-Meyers could play a vampire from Anne Rice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read the first and the second book of the Night Huntress series, but I know Ian. Great pick!
    This guy looks cool!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.