Friday, January 6, 2012

FOLLOW FRIDAY (10)

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The two feature blogs this week are:  

Pawing Through Books


Question of the Week:

Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?


136
This total includes paper books, ebooks, and audiobooks.  Kindle and Audible have become the death of my TBR tower.  I always plan on working through my pile, but then I find a great $0.99 book on Amazon or Audible has a fabulous sale... *Sigh*

5 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't even think to count my ebooks that I haven't read. I normally just download the free ones, so there's quite a bit. Oh well, I still have a ton to get through! Happy Friday!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not too bad. I've seen much worse on some of these posts. I'm a new follower :)


    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pass up a sale either! Glad to hear you loved Jenny Pox. I'm hoping to get to that one really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not so bad. I want to actually buy some more books now, because I have next to none, and the ones that I need to read aren't as interesting since I got them like five years ago.

    New follower!
    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Can you buy books through Audible if you don't have a membership?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.