Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (12): Scarlet


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting.  Here's what I'm waiting for this week:


by A.C. Gaughen
Young Adult
Walker and Co.
February 14, 2012

Many readers know the tale of Robin Hood, but they will be swept away by this new version full of action, secrets, and romance.

Posing as one of Robin Hood’s thieves to avoid the wrath of the evil Thief Taker Lord Gisbourne, Scarlet has kept her identity secret from all of Nottinghamshire. Only the Hood and his band know the truth: the agile thief posing as a whip of a boy is actually a fearless young woman with a secret past. Helping the people of Nottingham outwit the corrupt Sheriff of Nottingham could cost Scarlet her life as Gisbourne closes in. It’s only her fierce loyalty to Robin—whose quick smiles and sharp temper have the rare power to unsettle her—that keeps Scarlet going and makes this fight worth dying for.


10 comments:

  1. Someone else had this today too and it looks so good! I love Robin Hood, so I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this one. Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick dear!
    Im looking forward for this book! I need more Fantasy hell yeah!

    MY WOW!

    Happy reading!
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this cover before. It sounds quite interesting! Nice cover! Great pick! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Bout time they give in and make a Robin Hood retelling. And the cover is totally gorgeous.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost picked Scarlet for my WOW post this week! You have excellent taste (lol). I'm really excited about reading it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I totally can't wait to read this one!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of this book, it looks amazing! Excellent choice, I can't wait for this one either :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin hood retelling?! Hell yeah!! I hope this one is as good as it looks:D

    Here is my WoW((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm extremely curious about this one I love Robin Hood. Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sound really good. Check out my WOW?
    http://yabooksandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    Angela at YA Delights

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.